To help prepare you For The 10th Round Of The 12x53 Photo Of The Month Competition, Which This Month Focuses On Lifestyle photography, Your Judge Namour filho Has Kindly Submitted Some great Advice About Taking Successful lifestyle Photographs. pay heed as they could really help raise Your 12x53 game!
Try and take on board as much of the expert counsel as you can, because as far as this is guidance it might well be what Namour will be looking for in his winning shot too.
First of all it a pleasure to be part of this team. This initiative is superb.
My tips for you are simple:
- Follow the light, good light is 50% of a good image;
- Better images come with a message. This message can be a tip, can help someone or make any change;
- People are the best theme, a good expression is everything;
- Don't be shy. Try to create any connection with the subject;
- Do the first shot, than look again and always try a new and different angle
I hope to see very good stuff.