The 53RD COLLECTIVE: Jarrod Pimental
My text in order of appearance:
1. A minimalists glance at our favorite way to celebrate national holidays.
2. I'm hoping that this dragonfly was also sitting and enjoying the sunset, our daily reminder that we made through another day and there is hope of a tomorrow.
3. As a summer lightning storm fades into the summer night, our sky was filled with purple flashes from the now distant storm, giving texture and ambiance to the Forefathers Monument.
4. These folks sat in anticipation for a man made light show, unknowing they were set to witness the sky have its own show.
5. Beautiful light shines on the earth. No more caption needed.
6. -Light, Water, Life-